Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teething Rash

• 16-11-2010 2:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

My 5 month old has a red rash on her neck from dribbling, im treating it with Caldesene powder, but theres a rahh on her chest, stomach and sides, like spots, i wonder is this to do with the dribbling, Wuold it spread that far?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I would bring her to your pharmacist for a professional opinion if it were me.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

As Das Kitty said bring baby to the Pharmacist,they give free advice and are trained healthcare professionals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

We can't give medical advice on this site, I suggest you take your child to see the chemist/dr to find out what it is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement