Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo placement?

• 16-11-2010 3:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

I normally wouldnt ask a question like this but i just cant decide myself so all help is appreciated.

I want to get an ambigram tattoo of mine and my daughters name, i have found the design and IMO it works very well but i cant decide where to get it. I have my 2 wrists done aswell as my upper back and both calfs so they are all out.

Its gonna be fairly big so it doesnt all just blend together in a few years.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

IMHO, somewhere like your arm, where you can turn your arm to show it both ways, otherwise the effect could be totally lost. No point in having an ambigram if you can't see it both ways!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Was thinking about side of forearm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

That should be good, that way you can twist your arm to show it either way. :)

Advertisement