Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So you want a big 360 Slim hard drive on the cheap?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

gizmo wrote: »
    250GB hard drive for the 360 Slim can be had on Amazon for £58.99 now. :)

That's not a legit Microsoft drive - that's a drive by a third party who do what I wrote in the first post in bulk. But if you're not into messing around it is, of course, an alternative

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

That's not a legit Microsoft drive - that's a drive by a third party who do what I wrote in the first post in bulk. But if you're not into messing around it is, of course, an alternative
    Sure about that? I know there was an unofficial one released but it looks pretty similar to the boxart from here and it does say "by Microsoft" rather than any third party manufacturer. It's also listed on Amazon.com alongside said unofficial model.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

gizmo wrote: »
    Sure about that? I know there was an unofficial one released but it looks pretty similar to the boxart from here and it does say "by Microsoft" rather than any third party manufacturer. It's also listed on Amazon.com alongside said unofficial model.

I stand corrected, I think. Strange that Amazon.co.uk isn't a supplier on any of them though, merely a conduit for some other retailer. I'm still dubious, but perhaps you are right :)

Advertisement