Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 broadband

• 16-11-2010 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Why are 3 lying to the people in Longford?
    Since thurs last the networks been down.The lads in Mumbai told me on Friday that there was an issue with the mast in my locality.On Saturday they swore blind it was back up and running.On Sunday they said it was working fine.I drove over to the mast with my laptop and modem and short of climbing the feckin thing I couldn't get any closer and still couldn't open any pages!!.Sunday evening they still told me it was working. Lo and behold I get a call yesterday to tell me that the mast wasn't working , and due to the large number of calls from the longford area regarding loss of connection they had double checked and.......it wasn't working! No **** sherlock!!
    Its a joke , I'm sorry I ever left o2. I've had slow speeds since I joined the NBS last october.I told 3 this , we did speed tests etc....They sent out the booster and an Engineer called in February and HE said it was ****e speeds.I had to hang my modem out the window to connect!!.It took until October of this year after emails and calls and finally getting Comreg involved that they got off their arses and installed an exterior antenna after being told in February thats what was needed!!!
    My contracts up and they tell me I have to give them 30 days notice of when I'm cancelling.No chance I'll treat them the way I've been treated and maybe 6 months later I'll tell them.A joke!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭kevinmcc

Looks like nothing ever changes, I had this exact same problem where the mast went down over a month ago. Mumbai told me nothing wrong, I couldn't get any closer to the mast so I knew it was down. The amount of times their masts seem to go down is ridiculous, as is the lack of knowledge that it is down when u call up Mumbai. Surely they have some way of telling, i guess it's just down to a lack of training.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Why start the same thread again? I already moved the other one to Midband, and you know it's there because you just modified the title. Don't spam like this again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement