Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lights

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cojomo2

Hi All

Has anyone won here bought from this site as i seen this and looks like really good value?

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.44459

yes, they are legit. Most of their cheap stuff lacks quality, I have never purchased anything over about 8 euro, so cant comment on the light you are linking to.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I've bought a few things from dealextreme, never any bicycle accessories though. It's fine, but a lot of the goods come from Hong Kong, and thus take ages to get here.

Remember, any orders above €22 (including delivery, if applicable) from outside the EU you can get import duty applied to it if it's stopped by customs, which will add on a fairly significant amount and may eradicate the savings made from buying it in a bricks and mortar shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

yep bought those lights last year shipping took about 3 weeks

and as others said you could get caught for customs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭crashoveroid

yep bought those lights last year shipping took about 3 weeks

and as others said you could get caught for customs

Hopefully not i ordered back light as well so hopwfully i wont get nabbed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭C3PO

Lots of the MTB guys use them - most seem to be OK but some have given problems. They are a "knock off" of Lupine Tesla 4s which retail at about €500! The customs guys seem to have copped on to them and most people are being done for VAT/Duty!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Bunnyhopper

I have a set of these

https://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.19033

Nowhere near being in the same league as lights, but they're great value at that price. Delivery takes about 3-4 weeks.

Advertisement