Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upc ratoath

• 16-11-2010 5:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭

Hi i live in ratoath co meath i got a letter in my door 13 oct saying Tv broadband and phone be aviable soon.I have rang them and they said when you get leflet througth you door it be ready.My dad was talking to a guy doing the sewers and said they wouldnt be able to provide broadband just Tv.I saw them working on the road laying down new cables it couldnt just be for TV could it.I just cut my phone and broadband and line and dad said he wouldnt be getting it back so im screw if upc arent bring broadband to ratoath.Im just wondering anybody in ratoath hear anything about upc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭rob808

anybody there a grey box near Eircom green box exchange. I think upc install it there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭rob808

ok i have different question is upc broadband worth getting or stay clear of getting it.

Advertisement