Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather in Perth WA

Options
  • 16-11-2010 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

Looks like its going to be a hot one on the weekend.. predicting 39C on Friday, cooling down to 33C by Saturday....

Summer has begun....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭Storm 10

silverski wrote: »
    Looks like its going to be a hot one on the weekend.. predicting 39C on Friday, cooling down to 33C by Saturday....

Summer has begun....

Go silverski rub it into our wounds :D its lashing rain here and very strong winds again, enjoy the heatwave. Munster just coming on the pitch now to play Australia in Limerick wonder how they will cope with the weather

• Registered Users Posts: 5,145 ✭✭✭nilhg

silverski wrote: »

Summer has begun....

Did it ever end? Talking to my sis out there and she said they had 29C in mid winter.

Not much rain though, going to be a lot of brown lawns.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

It's horrible without aircon, but you get used to it after a few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Winter was quite mild and dry but it did get bloody cold at times with temperatures dropping to just a few degrees.

I love the heat though and anything up to 35 or so is perfect. Once it starts pushing the 40s though it's a whole new ball game. Perth's climate is fantastic though and one of the main attractions for me.

I'm spending Christmas at home so the contrast between Dec 22 in Oz and Dec 23 in Ireland will be crazy!

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭silverski

nilhg wrote: »
    Did it ever end? Talking to my sis out there and she said they had 29C in mid winter.

And a lot of brown lawns this year with the extra water bans.....

• Advertisement

Confab wrote: »
    It's horrible without aircon, but you get used to it after a few months.

Our new house does not have Air con, I think that I will miss it when Dec-Jan comes along.

Working in the Heat outdoors can get to you sometimes but love the warm nights

nilhg wrote: »

Thats true winter here can have better days than summer in Ireland. Work outdoors and everyday this winter worked in Shirt with sleeves rolled up. Even in the rain....(it can be like a warm shower).

When the heavy rains came on with the Gortex jacket, once the rain has passed, off with the jacket as it can get too warm...

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭skipz

I grew up in WA in Perth and Kalgoorlie and can remenber some real hot days.
    Walking out side with nothing on my feet and running back into the house screaming with my feet on fire!
    Ah no aircon is a killer with the heat, can do nothing when it goes over 40*C.
    Back to Perth in feb, cant wait havnt been back in 11 years!

Got to a high of 36C today... Burnt my feet on the sand at lunchtime. but eventually cooled down in the sea.

A warm night at the moment its nearly midnight and its 26C.

There is the possibility of some rain at the end of the weekend.. Its badly needed.

Another warm nite.. its 26C....

But looks like we will be due rain on Monday.....

The sand was so hot under foot today at the beach.....

Had a great time fishing at a local beach this evening after dinner.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭4Sheets

The weather in Perth:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZMUAd7OJc8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abFJuqp867g

Altough I did see the vids of the hail storm you guys got..that was some crazy ****!

Advertisement