Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gluten Free beer - Where can it be got

• 16-11-2010 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭

Looking to get some gulten free beer in for the weekend as we have some guests staying over for a couple of nights one who is a celiac.

Anybody know where it can be got in the Limerick/Clare area?

Any help much appreciated!

Twin-go
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,081 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Dunnes usually sell Estrella Daura beer (lager).

Dunnes do Estrella Daura, 4x330ml. The smaller stores might not have it but the larger ones will.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Molloys Clondalkin

I do GFL GFA Glutaner and greens gluten free beer as well as estrella, Most good liqour stores will stock at least one type of Gluten free beer.
    Just be careful when buying Estrella as the gluten free version is in a sealed box of 4 and the non gf version is in a very similar box with just the bottle tops showing.
    Happy drinking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Twin-go

Thanks for the feedback guys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Both Carry Out and Fine Wines do Gluten Free beer.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

The Wine Cellar in Maynooth have a Belgium Gluten free beer so I'd imagine it's easy enough to get it ordered in at your local speciality off license. I'll get the name of the beer this evening.

On the subject, is there much taste difference?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭Trampas

seen it in supervalu.

Advertisement