Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TalkSport Late Night Talk: George Galloway & Duncan Barkes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Rubik.

Is Ash still around?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭jane wani

me thinks he is still pyimg his trade with ian collins...10 to 1 am monday onwards.

poor old ian suffers from not being on late enough..
    his show years ago was great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 549 ✭✭✭vince

yes the great ash is back on the air whit ian after a nine month silence for some reson.. hes off on hols for 2 weeks atm. he really brieghtened up the late show since hes been allowed to talk on air again. funny guy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 150 ✭✭fudgez

Its a great station at night used to listen to it all the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Rubik.

jane wani wrote: »
    me thinks he is still pyimg his trade with ian collins...10 to 1 am monday onwards.
    vince wrote: »
    yes the great ash is back on the air whit ian after a nine month silence for some reson.. hes off on hols for 2 weeks atm. he really brieghtened up the late show since hes been allowed to talk on air again. funny guy

I must check it out, although I was never a big fan of Collins.

• Advertisement
Advertisement