Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tragedy

• 16-11-2010 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭

I am aware the state of the economy is very important but when you hear of a doudle tragedy on the same day,within a few hours of each other,surely it brings things into perspective.We may never know the full facts surrounding the deaths of 4 angels and 3 others but no matter what happens in our lives,is it not a sad reflection on us all as a society that a feeling of "no other way out"governs decisions and leaves communities in tears?May the good Lord have mercy on all their souls.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

miseeire wrote: »
    I am aware the state of the economy is very important but when you hear of a doudle tragedy on the same day,within a few hours of each other,surely it brings things into perspective.We may never know the full facts surrounding the deaths of 4 angels and 3 others but no matter what happens in our lives,is it not a sad reflection on us all as a society that a feeling of "no other way out"governs decisions and leaves communities in tears?May the good Lord have mercy on all their souls.

I think with all the doom and gloom and the current economic situation we will be hearing about more people going of the rails.

Advertisement