Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Tuff stuff" work trousers

Options
  • 16-11-2010 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi Everyone, Im new to the forum, Can anyone tell me where I can get "tuff stuff" work trousers in cork city area? Cheers..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Haven't seen them around. I had to buy work trousers recently, been a Snickers user for a long time, ended up with Blaklader this time. Best price I've found from all the places that do any sort of safety trousers is COH Sales, they're on Penrose Wharf - unbelievably helpful too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

Dwyer's Electrical, Forge Hill. Just off the Airport Hill. Opposite the Bull McCabe's pub.
    They stock work clothes. I don't know what brands.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭cat320

Thank you for replying:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

Careys tool hire across from the boardwalk restaurant do some workwear,maybe try b & q

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

careys tools have a very good selction. make sure to ask for a discount too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭DELTATIP

Not joking E18 .00 today guineys on Oliver plunkett st by the cashiers Desk :D

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭overmantle

Good old Michael Guineys. You can get everything from a toothbrush to ........?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭roundymac

Theres an excellent place across fron the Cork Mails Centre ( An Post) at Little Island.

Advertisement