Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese Farmer Claims Sex With E.T

Options
  • 16-11-2010 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

Came Across this thought id share ,,lol

According to a news clip from AsiaOne News, a Chinese farmer has gone through several interviews and even a police lie detection test in order to prove to the world that he is speaking the truth when he came out a few days ago to claim that he came upon a metallic object near a forest. Upon closer inspection of the object (which he thought was a downed helicopter), Meng, the Chinese farmer felt dizzy and passed out. Upon coming to, he was in an unfamiliar place with with an extraterrestrial. Meng claims that they had sex and the alien told him that in 60 years, he would see their offspring running about.

for more click here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

........ jaysus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Grimes wrote: »
    ........ jaysus

No silly...E.T :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭murrayp4

Chinese lanterns...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,466 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

That's good, he has sixty years to think of a good story for Mrs. Meng. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

murrayp4 wrote: »
    Chinese lanterns...

Swamp gas.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

What is it with aliens and sex? Youd think after a zillion years of evolution and the ability to warp time and travel at the speed of light theyd do something about their libido. They come all this way and all they want to do is shag the natives?

Christ, did they never hear of bromide in their tea?

And on a serious note, if you are mentally unstable and have an episode you truly believe was real, would you pass a lie detector test about it? Cos if you did, it still doesnt make it real.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

lie detectors arent reliable anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

but if a 9 foot female alien with hairy legs wanted to ‘bump uglies‘ with me I’d throw up first, then run, then throw up again…run some more then stop and think about it for a minute and check to see if I have a condom on me. But that’s just me.

i think Javier has a valid point there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

It is an interesting thing about aliens and sex, Gods and horny demons abound too. Some religions claim that Gods visited their villages and found their women so beautiful that they stayed.

As aliens and religion are probably the same thing anyway, it's not surprising that both have a sexual urge ~ we know all about RCC priests ~ so it seems that the one thing everyone wants, sex, is made difficult by having to wait 60 years until your starship lands again on earth, or it's God's gift and must be conserved to the point of celibacy even.

gbee wrote: »
    It is an interesting thing about aliens and sex, Gods and horny demons abound too. Some religions claim that Gods visited their villages and found their women so beautiful that they stayed.

Just like Ballyhaunis

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,601 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Braided leg hair..... Kinky

Wonder if there was foreplay

faceman wrote: »
    Braided leg hair..... Kinky

Wonder if there was foreplay

Asians do love their cosplay .... apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭James Bong 79

weird............but i fear its a case of too much huangjiu for this poor soul!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Sixty years? He's gonna be knackered when asks for child support to be back dated

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

hahahahahahahaha

A weather balloon landed on his penis.

Advertisement