Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window companies

• 16-11-2010 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Hi Everyone,

I really need new windows in my house & ideally would like to start with the back as it's freeezing.

I have looked & looked & cannot for the life of me find any window comapanies that have financing for their windows.

Is this something that just isn't done in Ireland. It's seems to be available all over the UK.

It will cost me much more in the long run to do the windows one at a time.

Anybody with any knowledge on the subject?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

I dont know if any companies here offer financing, if you cant afford them all in one go, Id start with important rooms like your bedroom first. My Dad used topglass in dublin for alot of double glazed units a while back, they seemed to be alot cheaper than the others he tried...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 CaptnGumption

How much does a double glazed window cost?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭youtheman

How much does a double glazed window cost?

To answer this first you'll have to get two piece of string, one for the width of the window and a second one for the height.

Then if you let us know how long the pieces of string are we maybe able to help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

yeah thats it, measure height by width, then call a few companies and ask for a quote.

Advertisement