Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Xmas for Donegal? - 2010

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Durnish

hi, folks, is that rally going ahead/ the one round Glenties Portnoo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Durnish wrote: »
    hi, folks, is that rally going ahead/ the one round Glenties Portnoo?

sure is, so we dont go way off topic here if you want info PM me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Durnish

I meant with reference to the weather. Supposed to be a family trip, on Saturday from Belfast up to Glenties to check out possible wedding venues.

Getting rather worried, so I am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Durnish wrote: »
    I meant with reference to the weather. Supposed to be a family trip, on Saturday from Belfast up to Glenties to check out possible wedding venues.

Getting rather worried, so I am.

Well the only thing i would say is that if there is any snow tonight / tomorrow morning there will be a fair amount of traffic on the roads in that area so any snow should clear fairly fast, be careful though if ya do go ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Snowing on and off all morning here in Donegal Town. Not laying but it a good omen for a White Santa day :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Deer Hunter DL

its starting to look like we could have a white one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Well at this stage its almost inevitable most of us will at least have snow on the ground for Christmas. A white Christmas means snowing on the day though which is still up in the air (no pun intended)

Looking very possible though as its probably going to be cold enough. There were actually some really generous odds last week for Derry, wish I'd stuck a tenner on it now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,383 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

unless you look at the accuweather forecast ! which honestly at this point i hope are right. i'm dreaming of damp wet christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Deer Hunter DL

i think its safe to say we got a white one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Sure? Final answer? :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement