Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twixtor with Adobe Premier

• 16-11-2010 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hi, anyone tried using Twixtor on Premier and when dragging the plug-in onto the clip you get an orange screen?

I can't seem to get the plug in to work!

Any help with this much appreciated!

Thanks.

Edit:

I found the answer in case anyone else gets stuck.
    The Sequence settings must be the same as the settings on your clip.

I filmed using a Canon DSLR
    Frame Height 1280
    Frame Width 720
    at 50 fps

I had to use the Canon Properties in the Sequence settings when opening a new sequence and choosing the exact same properties for the sequence out of those available.

Hope this helps someone!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fionnion

Sweet man, thanks a million. Was having the same problem, just go into the preset settings when starting a new project.
    :D Should have been doing that ages ago!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭reece

glad you sorted it. How do you find the plug-in? Am considering getting it but reviews seem to suggest slow mo results can be hit and miss depending on the type of footage taking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fionnion

Ya man... I have tried lots of different clips, but usually to no luck. I checked out tutorials on youtube to see what was going wrong but I kept getting this wobbly look. I think its a case of spending some time on it to see what works and what doesn't. Painful but it beats buying a stupidly expensive slow mo camera I suppose! You can get it for free as a torrent so I wouldnt see the harm in getting it, unless you get caught! :D

Advertisement