Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tytania and LOTGH

Options
  • 16-11-2010 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

TYTANIA5638.jpg

Just started watching Tytania recently, finished the first few episodes and liking it so far. Much different to what I was expecting ie. emphasis on space fights that I'm so used to with Gundam.
    I was hoping to watch it all and then get into Legends of the galactic heroes and was wondering if they're similar in any way. Tytania seems to focus on it's characters stories alot and politics which is a nice change to the stuff I've recently been watching. Is anyone else watching it at all:confused:

I'd be really interested in any info on LOTGH tbh :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

I tried watching Tytania.

It was okay, but it lost my interest just over halfway through. I just didn't think the storytelling or the characters were very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

LOTGH is long, not sure what other info anyone needs :P

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

gearoidof wrote: »
    LOTGH is long, not sure what other info anyone needs :P
    Also that it's apparently great.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Didn't like Tytania. Heard Legend of the Galactic Heroes is good alright

Advertisement