Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online wooden blinds

• 16-11-2010 10:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭

So many retailers via Google, here and UK:confused:
    Can anyone recommend a seller through experience, based on quality and price?
    I would really appreciate it and a PM will do.
    (also, who to possibly avoid).
    Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

We have used b4i.ie and found them to be very good on price, delivery times and customer service. The blinds are made to order in the UK but b4i is run out of Longford.

They are happy to talk you thru measuring etc over the phone if you need. Quality of the wooden blinds we got from them is good.
    PM me if more detail needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭robd

Used b4i.ie myself. Seemed good and easy to fit blinds myself once you can do a bit of DIY. There was a small mistake with something, which I can't for the life of me remember, but they sorted it out pretty quick at their expense. I mis-ordered another thing (completely my fault) which I was able to just order a new rail for, rather than the whole blind.

Different blinds seem to come from different suppliers.

Even if you don't use them, great site for getting prices and deciding exactly what you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 peanut970

I used myblinds.ie and found them great,if your order is over €200(which mine was) they will come and measure and install the blinds for 15% of the value,they came in around a 3rd cheaper than others i tried and only took 2 weeks from measure to fitting,also seems faily straight forward if your order is less than €200 or you want to self install,ive had no problems so far and their up since june
    HTH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Armando01

Online search is the best place to find your greatest resource for wood blinds which can supply you with the low cost opportunity. The internet has created an incredible market where the high level of competition has helped in driving down costs of blinds. One of the largest benefits of wooden blinds is found with the attraction that exists with this product style.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭Andrea B.

Online search is the best place to find your greatest resource for wood blinds which can supply you with the low cost opportunity. The internet has created an incredible market where the high level of competition has helped in driving down costs of blinds. One of the largest benefits of wooden blinds is found with the attraction that exists with this product style.

Thanks. That is a good idea. I will try that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Armando01 wrote: »

Thanks for that....:confused:....and while you're here can I order a chicken curry with fried rice (for collection). Thanks.:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 439 ✭✭North West

Andrea
    Got mine in harry corry. Reasonable some nice colours. Had to fit myself.

North West

Advertisement