Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Sony PSP Phone!??

• 16-11-2010 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi im a student and for my course we have to think of a new product for a high tech company. What would YOU think of a new Sony PSP Phone, like the old Nokia N- Gage? All feedback is welcome:) cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dcuhightach

yes i know, i am just researching the product as part of a market research project so I am looking for feedback/reactions to the(Sony) idea.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I said somewhere else before it looks like a terrible idea. The phone seems to have similar specifications to other high end android phones like the Samsung Galaxy S and the HTC Desire HD (possibly the HTC Desire, Desire Z and nexus one as well) so the game you design will run fine on all these devices as well. Why would a developer target just the PSPhone when they are losing out on all the other android devices out there especially the galaxy s which has sold well over 5 million. So by developing for just the PSPhone you are gaining hard ware controls but losing millions of potential customers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Hardware controls + PSP brand = powerful selling point IMO. I have an iphone and it's bleedin' rubbish for gaming IMO (with some rare and innovative exceptions of course).

Advertisement