Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

singer looking for some help

Options
  • 16-11-2010 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

ive been going to trad sessions for a while now, i used to play alot when i was younger but after years im outta practice.
    Id love to jam with someone and learn some new songs and get into trad singing.
    ive been practising the well below the valley and i love it, think its beautiful.
    anyone give me some help? up for a practice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 F5MWG

Are you male or female?

Me and my mate jam regularly enough, I play guitar and he sings. We play trad stuff but also easy listening songs too. We were looking for a female backing singer, maybe who could play an instrument of some sort?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 myshka

hey..i just noticed your reply:)
    im not quite sure what you mean by easy listening..
    i ended up organising a trad ballad session with some people i know.. hoping to have it a regular thing.
    im definately up for doin some trad or bluegrassy stuff but not into pop or rock at all.. let me know if you are around for chat soon we can go for tea or a pint or whatever:)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭ballinue

Where are you situated we are in Galway Offaly area and have regular sessions we are at present getting a band off the ground give us a call if you are within range and you can come along and see what we do it sounds like what you do yourself.

Advertisement