Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beggars in the city centre

1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

pmcmahon wrote: »
    the smell of smugness is almost knocking me out

As I said earlier everyone posting here seems to be Martyrs all giving money to the filthy vagrants and sticking up for those on the dole. Doesn't reflect the way things are in the real world I'm afraid. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

bigbadbear wrote: »
    Do people think its a good idea to introduce a recycling system whereby we get 10/20 cent back on our cans/bottles? It has major advantages in that much more gets recycled, cleaner streets, homeless and junkies can earn a few measly euro by cleaning the place and they are kept busy (devil makes work of idle hands)
    johnn wrote: »
    No i don't want beggars coming over to me while i'm sitting at a table harassing me for my empty coke bottle.

I think at this stage we should try and get back on topic :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭poppyvalley

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Your ****in high man.

I agree Jaysus Johnn! your in a right oul mood tonight!

Advertisement