Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 11 online competitive play question

Options
  • 17-11-2010 5:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭

Hey lads,

I used to play a fair bit of Pro Evo back a few years ago (not online) and I was thinking about getting back into it using online. I know that Fifa is the better game now so I would go for that, no problem.

My question is about how the teams for online play works now. Myself and my mates used to play using our master league teams (ie dream teams where everybody had their favourite players and often they appeared on both teams in a game) and to me that seems the most enjoyable. Are there any online leagues where everybody uses their dream teams in Fifa 11?

There seems to be good leagues set up on this forum but I think they're all with standard players. Is it even possible to play with a dream team online?

I've tried to find this out by reading the EA site but there's too much of them telling me how good the game is and not enough of them telling me exactly what's available online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭paulieeye

Just went through the same at the EA site.

I just set up a friends league with 2 players...but it doesnt give you any option to play a match! can any explain whats goin on there?

Also is it possible to play team play with less than 11 or 5 players? say with 2 or 3? tried that too last night and when the 2 min timer gets to 0 he quits out and says "This session is no longer available"..very informative! Also with team play...there didnt seem to be any option to select the teams...it auto selected liverpool v everton (in their pink strip for some reason).

The menu system for fifa 11 is close to inpentrable. There is no information on the game types either on screen or in the manual. Are you just suposed to know the finer details of friends leagues, team play and how to set up a game with your own pro...is that even possible??

Advertisement