Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web design work

• 17-11-2010 10:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Just wondering if there is anyone out their in Waterford area that is able to do web design? I have a few pages and images that I want to add to a site I have and would be happy to pay someone for the work.
    The reason I am asking here is that I am not happy to pay crazy prices that the businesses that provide this service are asking for. So maybe this would suit someone with some time on his or her hands that would like to earn some extra cash. I’d much prefer to give it to someone that actually wants the work and needs the money.
    You can reply to me here.
    Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

drop me a PM. i do a good bit of webdesign work.. and do a bit of basic updating of sites for a few local business..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 xewaka

Pm send!.

Advertisement