Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone support

• 17-11-2010 11:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Do vodafone support ever respond to emails? I recently switched over and have had cause to email them twice on athome.ie@vodafone.com but have never even had an automated response. Is this usual for them?

Mossie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 new_home

Hi Mossie,

I had a problem with vodafone and emailed them and phoned me several times. They did reply to my email but I think it took them two working days and their answer was no good. I ended up emailing the senior people and got an effective answer within two hours. You may google vodafone ireland to find out the senior people names and contact details.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

mossie, it might be worth posting any query you have in the Vodafone forum...there's a link under Talk To at the top of this forum. Vodafone staff should be able to assist you there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭mossie

Thanks guys. I'll follow up on your suggestions and see how it goes.

Advertisement