Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC in Dublin 22 (Neilstown and surrounding areas)

• 17-11-2010 11:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭

UPC phone and broadband are now available in the above area. I ordered yesterday :D.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭rob808

UPC phone and broadband are now available in the above area. I ordered yesterday :D.
    How did you find out it was avilable to you was it by phone or did you get a leaflet througth the door .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

rob808 wrote: »
    How did you find out it was avilable to you was it by phone or did you get a leaflet througth the door .

A guy came around selling it.

A guy came around selling it.
    Did you get a letter in the saying upc were working in your area and broadband and phone be avilable once the network bring upgrade and how long were waiting once you recieve the letter.Im in ratoath co meath and got one of those letters and person in steeplechase has it.I rang them the sale person said on the phone it be phase basic and it be 18 month but when i told her i got a letter saying i be able to get broadband once network upgrade was finish and why they send letter like that and then said 3 months how can they not know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

rob808 wrote: »
    Did you get a letter in the saying upc were working in your area and broadband and phone be avilable once the network bring upgrade and how long were waiting once you recieve the letter.Im in ratoath co meath and got one of those letters and person in steeplechase has it.I rang them the sale person said on the phone it be phase basic and it be 18 month but when i told her i got a letter saying i be able to get broadband once network upgrade was finish and why they send letter like that and then said 3 months how can they not know.

I did not receive a letter at all lol. Generally they will put up thicker cable outside your home a few weeks before it is available.

I did not receive a letter at all lol. Generally they will put up thicker cable outside your home a few weeks before it is available.
    I saw them doing that putting down new cables but every time i ring the sales people they keep telling me it not available to me i know upc customer service not great and any advice how i could find out if i can get it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement