Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wimax in Tuam

• 17-11-2010 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi, can anybody help me? I ordered Wimax months ago and was told I would have it within 2 weeks, its 3 months later and I finally got my dongle but I had to get another broadband provider in (because of work) so can anyone confirm what the coverage is like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭galwayspur

We ordered WiMax around 6 months ago and heard nothing from them for ages. After many phone calls to their customer service section they finally sent us the hub unit around 2 months ago. We only get the phone service, and had planned to add broadband in the future but seeing as the coverage for the phone is only okay, I doubt we will upgrade now.

As well as that, I can't ring home from my work number as there is a fault with the exhange in Tuam.

So far, 4/10.

Advertisement