Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Businesses Opening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Mc Love wrote: »
    I think they mean down the end where they are doing construction work

That's where the entrance to the upper level is. I think the planning application that went in a few months back related to modifying that entrance.

That building is a great location and it would be fantastic to have an office there. Too bad the building is such an ugly one. I'd much rather this (or Arthur's Quay shopping centre) was knocked and redeveloped than Sarsfield House!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Page 4 of the limerick post citing 80 new jobs in the former Atlantic Home care site coming from a UK Company called The Range.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,849 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Berty wrote: »
    Page 4 of the limerick post citing 80 new jobs in the former Atlantic Home care site coming from a UK Company called The Range.

Yup, it's opening in early August.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭Tefral

TKmaxx going to expand into the Toys R Us unit

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Tefral wrote: »
    TKmaxx going to expand into the Toys R Us unit

thats good news

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Article in this week's Post says that the Share A Dream play centre is going into the old Park Point Furniture on the Dublin Road. That's next to Aldi.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,882 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Article in this week's Post says that the Share A Dream play centre is going into the old Park Point Furniture on the Dublin Road. That's next to Aldi.

Was wondering why there was trucks out there last week when shopping. About time they done something with the building and for a worthy cause too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭sioda

I see camices old unit on Patrick Street is wait for it another phone repair place. Just what we needed

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

sioda wrote: »
    I see camices old unit on Patrick Street is wait for it another phone repair place. Just what we needed

Where the hell are they all coming from lol
    If your aisan its a phone repair or pizza and kebab shop

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭jmch81

UL (Plassey Campus Company) bought that entire building, hotel and all. I think that company is sitting on a lot of money and cannot use it outside of there scope of the company.

I guess they are putting it to good use.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,322 ✭✭✭✭phog

bigpink wrote: »
    Where the hell are they all coming from lol
    If your aisan its a phone repair or pizza and kebab shop

I wonder do Asians know the difference between your and you're?

phog wrote: »

Sorry my tablet screen got a hop so keyboard a bit broken.Well yes i meant Aisans and yes there is huge number of them in the trades i mentioned yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

bigpink wrote: »

Sorry my tablet screen got a hop so keyboard a bit broken.Well yes i meant Aisans and yes there is huge number of them in the trades i mentioned yes?

I heard there's a new place on Patrick Street that might be able to sort that out for you.

source wrote: »
    I heard there's a new place on Patrick Street that might be able to sort that out for you.

Shur i will get a quote anyway

Asians not Aisans!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭Reputable Rog

zulutango wrote: »
    Asians not Aisans!

I assumed it was the surname of the people operating the phone repair shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

New coffee shop called Nellie's Corner open in Nicholas St at the junction with Athlunkard St in what used to be the Mucky Duck, Dick Devanes and which other name it opened up as lately.

has it closed already?? :confused:

fryup wrote: »
    has it closed already?? :confused:

No, it was open the other day. It won't last in my opinion.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

^^^^^^^^^

yep, i got a bowl of soup there one day and it was only a third full

• Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

jmch81 wrote: »
    UL (Plassey Campus Company) bought that entire building, hotel and all. I think that company is sitting on a lot of money and cannot use it outside of there scope of the company.

I guess they are putting it to good use.

I wonder will it just be in the former paint/furniture shop or will it use the World of Wonder Unit too? It's such a wonderful thing to be going into the premises.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

european_badger_09.jpg
    If Eurasian?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

WP Engine are opening an office in Limerick, 50 jobs initially. No hint of the location, hopefully in town.

http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/home/211963/texan-it-firm-to-open-limerick-office.html

They've done some of their recruitment already. I know someone who got a Job offer there. No idea how he applied though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Berty wrote: »
    They've done some of their recruitment already. I know someone who got a Job offer there. No idea how he applied though.

Any idea what the jobs are - it mentions "customer service hub", is it a helpdesk support then?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Where Camicie 7 was seems to be another phone repair shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Has Thai Gourmet closed? I've to admit with the likes of Khing Thai down the road, it probably didnt stand a chance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,849 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Any word on the new Galway Bay Brewery pub opening?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭dominatinMC

Any word on the new Galway Bay Brewery pub opening?

Passed by the premises they are moving into at the top of Thomas Street today, and no sign of any activity, other than "Sale Agreed" attached to to the For Sale sign..

• Advertisement

Passed by the premises they are moving into at the top of Thomas Street today, and no sign of any activity, other than "Sale Agreed" attached to to the For Sale sign..

Which premises is it? The last we heard here on this forum was that they had bought one a building in Wickham Street.

Advertisement