Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Businesses Opening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭Reputable Rog

Anyone know what's going on in the old Bus Eireann unit on Thomas Street? Being stripped at the moment.

Five Guys ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,849 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Five Guys ?

I'd say you'd just about fit one guy in there! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Anyone know what's going on in the old Bus Eireann unit on Thomas Street? Being stripped at the moment.

dealz express?

dunworth1 wrote: »
    dealz express?

Are you trying to bring out my angry side again? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Are you trying to bring out my angry side again? :pac:

i jest :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

I wish they had taken down the large "creative limerick" sticker from the door beforehand!. It's like a depressing metaphor at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I heard its a gold shop

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭sioda

It's a burrito stall selling doughnuts and giving out pamphlets that city centre living is a waste of time.

It could just be Bus Eireann improving the drivers lounge

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭kerryked

sioda wrote: »
    It's a burrito stall selling doughnuts and giving out pamphlets that city centre living is a waste of time.

Well then why aren't they open yet!

I want my burrito, doughnut and pamphlet now! These working hours are ridiculous!

:pac:

New shoe shop opening in shoeracks old unit Korkys

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

New cafe opened in Arthurs Quay park old tourist office Chez Le Fab a vintage shop cafe not sure is it a pop up or not.Advertising late night opening

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭pigtown

Korky's shoes advertising for staff on the Leader. Anyone know where they're opening?

2 posts up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭Reputable Rog

sioda wrote: »
    2 posts up
    To be fair, the way you phrased your sentence gives the impression that a new shop was opening in the old Shoe Rack unit known as Korky's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

pigtown wrote: »
    Korky's shoes advertising for staff on the Leader. Anyone know where they're opening?

Do you have a link for that at all? Can't find it on the leader site. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭pigtown

No it was just an ad in the classifieds section. Just checked Korky's website and the careers section isn't working, but if you're looking to work there I'd give their head office a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭black & white

Ruby Sunday's are opening in the old Coffee Corner building on the Mallow St / O Connell St junction

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭unichick

I see an advert in the Limerick Post looking for a restaurant manager for Off the bone Gastropub due to open the end of October.

Ruby Sunday's are opening in the old Coffee Corner building on the Mallow St / O Connell St junction

Thats the 3rd or 4th reopening

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭JoeLapira

End of September before GBB start renovations on O'Donnells.

Tom and Jerrys pub has reopened already by the Collins family.Madness after what what they have been through.The goverment bought out there businesses to go state witness strange opening a pub again thought they wouldnt be allowed

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

bigpink wrote: »
    Tom and Jerrys pub has reopened already by the Collins family.Madness after what what they have been through.The goverment bought out there businesses to go state witness strange opening a pub again thought they wouldnt be allowed

Different director (wife/son/daughter) as long as the original director isn't on the certificate of incorporation then it's ok.

As a supplier I've been stung before by 2 people who closed the doors one day, offered to clear debts 50c on the Euro, went to ground, opened the door 2 weeks later and they're not the director meaning you can't have your solicitors chase that business because they're not a director.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭dominatinMC

JoeLapira wrote: »
    End of September before GBB start renovations on O'Donnells.

Thanks for the update, was beginning to wonder if they were going to start work at all! Any idea when the place will be opening? Wish they'd get a move on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

bigpink wrote:
    New cafe opened in Arthurs Quay park old tourist office Chez Le Fab a vintage shop cafe not sure is it a pop up or not.Advertising late night opening

Was in here yesterday for the firsr time and it really is fab. There are lovely comfy sofas and chairs you can relax on. It has a lovely bright, chilled out vibe to it. I really hope it does well as really is a much needed space in Limerick.

Seems to be fairly busy yesterday and a good few people in it this morning too. Great to see.

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

panda100 wrote: »
    Was in here yesterday for the firsr time and it really is fab. There are lovely comfy sofas and chairs you can relax on. It has a lovely bright, chilled out vibe to it. I really hope it does well as really is a much needed space in Limerick.

Seems to be fairly busy yesterday and a good few people in it this morning too. Great to see.

Came in to mention this place as well, was there early this morning and like it already. Open till 9 every day it seems. Comfy seats, chess and board games available. Hope it does well.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Derbhoy

Morrisons Bar Ballysimon starting a Big renovation of Bar old Petrol Pumps being removed bigger Food area New Toilets etc .

Derbhoy wrote: »
    Morrisons Bar Ballysimon starting a Big renovation of Bar old Petrol Pumps being removed bigger Food area New Toilets etc .

I've never been! Do they do nice food?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Jofspring

testicles wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Still workers tipping away inside. Seems to be moving very slow for some reason. Would have thought they would have wanted to be in for the summer considering the location.

Advertisement