Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Businesses Opening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

https://supermacs.ie/jobs/view/new-store-opening-managers-for-supermacs-ballysimon-rd-limerick/

Supermacs opening on Ballysimon Road. This must be the 6th or 7th in the city now!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,137 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

ongarboy wrote: »
    https://supermacs.ie/jobs/view/new-store-opening-managers-for-supermacs-ballysimon-rd-limerick/

Supermacs opening on Ballysimon Road. This must be the 6th or 7th in the city now!

As a Galwegian living in Limerick I for one welcome our Supermacian overlords bringing their chicken breast sandwich and taco chip goodness to this fair city.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I think 6. Have I forgotten any?

Dooradoyle
    Roxboro
    Dublin Rd
    O' Connell St
    Ennis Rd
    New one in Ballysimon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭Reputable Rog

I think 6. Have I forgotten any?

Dooradoyle
    Roxboro
    Dublin Rd
    O' Connell St
    Ennis Rd
    New one in Ballysimon

Dock Road, they had the old Kranks for a while as well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

That unit use to be a dresden china and craft shop for many years a high end business

• Advertisement

If supermacs could relax with the city outlets and open one in Newcastle West that'd be great.

If supermacs could relax with the city outlets and open one in Newcastle West that'd be great.

Sure haven't ye got superbites. What more do ye need?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Dock Road, they had the old Kranks for a while as well.

Where's the Dock Road one? Is it part of Centra?

Sure haven't ye got superbites. What more do ye need?

Ugh. I'd rather starve.

Where's the Dock Road one? Is it part of Centra?

Formerly Centra yes. Its a Daybreak (I think) now. That Supermacs has been there for some time now.

• Advertisement

Same number of outlets as Galway City now, and they're opening an express store in the lobby of the Castletroy Park Hotel.
    Supermac is very fond of the Treaty City, investing in it before the BK or Maccie D's ever came.

Same number of outlets as Galway City now, and they're opening an express store in the lobby of the Castletroy Park Hotel.
    Supermac is very fond of the Treaty City, investing in it before the BK or Maccie D's ever came.

Doesn't Lord Supermac himself own the Castletroy Park?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

New Supermacs on the Ballysimon Rd is very close to the redeveloped (and very busy) Topaz store there. Can see it doing well.
    Formerly Centra yes. Its a Daybreak (I think) now. That Supermacs has been there for some time now.

Londis. 24 hour walk in shop is very handy in fairness, and only 2 minutes from the motorway.

Doesn't Lord Supermac himself own the Castletroy Park?

He does indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭pigtown

What's this now?

pigtown wrote: »
    What's this now?

Supermac, Pat or Pet McDonagh in Gawlway speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Having a fast food restaurant within a hotel lobby would cheapen a hotel, I would've thought. Do guests and business travelers really want to smell curry fries when they're checking in?

Having a fast food restaurant within a hotel lobby would cheapen a hotel, I would've thought. Do guests and business travelers really want to smell curry fries when they're checking in?

Do business travellers not eat Curry 'Fries'? I expect it's going to be part of a food court type offering along with Papa Johns and Tim Hortons.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭goochy

The hotel is in a complex no way it's in the lobby

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

goochy wrote: »
    The hotel is in a complex no way it's in the lobby

Maybe in the row of shops/businesses next door to the hotel?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Vanquished

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Maybe in the row of shops/businesses next door to the hotel?

Opening a Supermacs anywhere near the castletroy park would be rediculous seeing as there's one literally 100m away. To be honest I take everything RR says with a pinch of salt.

Opening a Supermacs anywhere near the castletroy park would be rediculous seeing as there's one literally 100m away. To be honest I take everything RR says with a pinch of salt.

And ketchup or curry sauce on the side ?😄

And to think that new vape shop use to be a high end retailer when it was dresden china

Avoca

That a guess or do you know?

Avoca think its very like carrig dun

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭goochy

Can't stand avoca but they will do well wherever they go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭pigtown

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't stay in a 4* hotel that had a food court.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Reminder guys. This is about businesses that are opening. No wishes or speculation please.

Advertisement