Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Businesses Opening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

davidl2012 wrote: »
    I am very interested in working for JDsports as i am big into clothes sports and everything else. I have been searching everyday in the Crescent shopping Centre for information on how to apply for work with the new JDsports that is soon opening in the shopping centre. I would really appreciate if you could help me understand and find what i am trying to look and apply for. thank you!

Send a cv to hr@champion.ie, but hurry, I would say they're almost done with recruitment!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

i clicked on the link but its trying to run some programme ? what do i do?

copy the email address and use your standard email client

• Registered Users Posts: 9,680 ✭✭✭Cartman78

It's probably trying to open a new mail in Outlook on you computer. If you don't have Outlook, just copy and paste the e-mail adress to a new mail on Gmail or whatever you use

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

Probably your computer's trying to start up an email program but it can't find it for some reason. Try going to your email, start a fresh email and type the above email address into the "To:" field.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Cityslicker1

Limerick is destroyed with 2 yoyo shops.

There's obviously a big demand for €2 shops in Limerick otherwise they wouldn't be popping up like mushrooms! Limerick people must have more of a love for those shops than the rest of the country!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

Mc Love wrote: »
    Sounds like a ladies undie shop :)

Thats what one of the websites is with no "e" in it

Its baby & Kids clothes and gifting... Def worth a look !!

www.kimberleyscloset.com

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭James McNulty

Thats what one of the websites is with no "e" in it

Its baby & Kids clothes and gifting... Def worth a look !!

www.kimberleyscloset.com

Jesus, thats an awful name for a kids clothes shop. Sounds more like a hookers wardrobe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

There's a notice in the window of what was the O'Connell Street "Café Noir" saying a new café is opening soon. (They're spelling it "Caffe" so maybe it'll have an Italian theme. Or maybe they just can't spell.)

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭closifer

Louche Lad wrote: »
    There's a notice in the window of what was the O'Connell Street "Café Noir" saying a new café is opening soon. (They're spelling it "Caffe" so maybe it'll have an Italian theme. Or maybe they just can't spell.)

The place around the coner is called Caffe Waffe so maybe they are moving in there??

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭dricko_lim

A new bridal boutique for plus size dresses recently opened in newcastle west www.moretolovebridal.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

That Borne Clothing in the Parkway is suppose to be opening tomorrow with 30% off and giftbags for the first 100 people, at least that's what I think the advert on the radio said.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

That Borne Clothing in the Parkway is suppose to be opening tomorrow with 30% off and giftbags for the first 100 people, at least that's what I think the advert on the radio said.

Do they stock mens clothes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

According to their website they do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭HattieMcDoogal

Work going on in The O'Connell Grill across from Arthur's Quay the past few days. I passed it earlier and noticed lights on on all the floors of the building.

Anybody know if it's opening as a restaurant/chipper again?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,892 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Work going on in The O'Connell Grill across from Arthur's Quay the past few days. I passed it earlier and noticed lights on on all the floors of the building.

Anybody know if it's opening as a restaurant/chipper again?

No idea what's going in there, but I did see workers chipping the tiles off the outside walls there yesterday. The unit is going to look very different, whatever does happen with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

No idea what's going in there, but I did see workers chipping the tiles off the outside walls there yesterday. The unit is going to look very different, whatever does happen with it.

Probably no harm, it has had the same facade for a long time, a change will be good!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Another kebab shop i suppose??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭source

bigpink wrote: »
    Another kebab shop i suppose??

Either that or a €2 store!

I can't remember the last time something worth talking about opened in town?

City Central/Bedford Row units in 2007?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Thought the tiles on o connell were nice looking retro style

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 davidl2012

Could anyone help me out? Im a student only 17 and i really need to get a job anywhere and iv really been trying really hard but i seem to have no luck could anyone help out a boy in desprate need please??

I heard tonight that KFC is opening in the O'Connell grill! It's just a rumour but then again they are doing the place up properly so I would say its true!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I heard tonight that KFC is opening in the O'Connell grill! But then again again. It's just a rumour but then again they are spacing the place out properly l! Soi would say its true!

Wouldn't it be a little small for a KFC?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

I heard tonight that KFC is opening in the O'Connell grill! But then again again. It's just a rumour but then again they are spacing the place out properly l! Soi would say its true!

hope not would much prefer nando's

caspa307 wrote: »
    hope not would much prefer nando's

Must not post drunk again! :eek:

But yeah, I'd kill for a Nandos in Limerick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭HattieMcDoogal

Beer Baron wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be a little small for a KFC?

Firstly: KFC? Ugggh. Yuck!

Secondly: They appear to be working on all the floors. Also Mickey D's seems to have less square footage. I could be wrong on that though.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

I'd say it is probably the new "Peckish" (I think thats the name) place that are advertising in the Limerick Leader looking for staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

"Peckish" this interests me, what do they do? Never heard of them before.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Tinytony

"Peckish" this interests me, what do they do? Never heard of them before.

I think they sell hens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭manna452121

Advertisement