Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Businesses Opening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

New Butchers called Butcher Boys open on William Street.

PC Repair Centre has moved from Davis Street to old Jump unit on William Street!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

phill106 wrote: »
    Thats handy about parcel motel, i signed up for it when it started on the offchance :)
    MarkR wrote: »
    Saw the one at chawkes during the week.

Still not live on their website so cannot order anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭Jofspring

PC Repair Centre has moved from Davis Street to old Jump unit on William Street!

PC Repair on Davis Street is still there.

SubCafe just opened on Parnell street next to where Sky used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Mizzoni's pizza is opening in Raheen - right on my doorstep, fantastic I love their pizzas.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Mc Love wrote: »
    Mizzoni's pizza is opening in Raheen - right on my doorstep, fantastic I love their pizzas.

Where abouts in Raheen are they opening?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Mc Love wrote: »

Already opened, and on Just Eat, ordered from them last week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Beaver1

Sar_Bear wrote: »
    Already opened, and on Just Eat, ordered from them last week :D
    is it nice, is it similer to Dominos and fourstar or is it differant, I must try it over the xmas

bazz26 wrote: »
    Where abouts in Raheen are they opening?

Raheen Foodstores - right beside where Tony's Fish and Chips are.

Wasnt sure if it was opened or not but their 20" Wagon Wheel is legendary!

They have a facebook page - you have to add them as friend though https://www.facebook.com/mizzonis.raheen

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭redrums

Gourmet burger open , where superdine in castletroy was looks like a wine bar with burgers , or something wasnt in there yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭source

Walking past the corner flag on Henry St last week and met a carpenter coming it of there. Huge work going on inside and the carpenter told me it's reopening as another bar in the near future.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Craigels

Any new stores opening?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Craigels wrote: »
    Any new stores opening?

New travel agents opening in where Early Learning Centre used to be.

Jobs advertised in the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭cul-2008

Gloria Jeans are now back in Limerick with a new store opposite the side entrance to Brown Thomas.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,892 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

cul-2008 wrote: »
    Gloria Jeans are now back in Limerick with a new store opposite the side entrance to Brown Thomas.

I think they're open about a month now. I'm already developing an addiction to mocha. Not sure if good or bad! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Trail finders are to open in Cruises St soon

http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/business/local-business/trailfinders-set-to-open-store-on-limerick-s-cruises-street-1-4705645

Also:
    More of a replacement business than a new one but I was in Deano's Diner on John's street (the old John street Deli premises) the weekend. Nice enough place seems to be completely new owners, well all the staff were different.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Timclements

yes we do!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭timesnewroman

Bobby Kerr of Dragons Den fame mentioned on his radio show on Sunday morning that he's opening an Insomnia Coffee outlet in Limerick. Think he said it'll be in Easons.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

In Easons??

Yeah John street Deli which was great is now Deanos Dinner,staff bit raw but it seemed ok

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭timesnewroman

I'd imagine it'll be no more than a coffee dock with perhaps a couple of tables. They're already in Easons on O'Connell St in Dublin.

• Advertisement

Bobby Kerr of Dragons Den fame mentioned on his radio show on Sunday morning that he's opening an Insomnia Coffee outlet in Limerick. Think he said it'll be in Easons.

Easons were Tiki Cafe using a triple certified coffee. Insomnia use the same coffee roasted by the same people, training by the same people but has a better market appeal.

I for one will be visiting it. Actually I went to Eason in Galway shopping centre this morning for my Tiki Coffee and it was already Insomnia branded.

Same Coffee(different name but same) can be got on Thomas street. Wooden tiki sign outside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Coffee in insomnia is great - miss it so much from Dublin :( Seriously hope this is true...

How is it they never opened in Limerick City before this?How long they a company?

bigpink wrote: »
    How is it they never opened in Limerick City before this?How long they a company?

Kind of weird really but if you think about cork only had one and Galway had none. They'd argue that you could get it from a bean to cup machine in spars but its not the same. I'm going to Dublin Saturday and there is one at the Luas line behind the ilac centre. Best latte art in the entire company. Won awards and all. That or 3rd floor espresso.

Trailfinders what are they gonna bring to the market?Are they rivals to USIT or Budget Travel etc?

Bobby drinks in my local in Dublin - been badgering him so maybe it paid off!

bigpink wrote: »
    Trailfinders what are they gonna bring to the market?Are they rivals to USIT or Budget Travel etc?

I got some honeymoon brochures in from them last week. A world away from usit for that business. Very high end and posh so I assume they offer something for every budget.

Yes - more aimed at the high end of the market (honeymoons etc.) though as beer says - sth for everyone. They are known for their excellent, independent advice from 'real' travellers.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

New cafe opening in the old Sallyport building across from St. John's hospital. Might be handy for hospital visitors.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭yogalady

www.sunandmooncentre.com

Sun and Moon Healing Centre opened up just off Thomas street and Catherine street. Down Augustinian Lane (Mickey Martins). They have lots of different Yoga Classes and meditation classes going on upstairs. Downstairs they are going to open a Vegetarian lunch place.
    Great addition to the city for anyone like me who often drives to Cork/Dublin/Galway for yoga workshops. I really hope it does well. Best luck to them

Advertisement