Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Businesses Opening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

betonit wrote: »
    it could be a short term lease 3 months maybe, just past xmas.

6 month lease but if things go well they hope to extend

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭ABEasy

campo wrote: »
    6 month lease but if things go well they hope to extend

Don't think this is the best place to be discussing someone else's business.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Was running past the old Dunnes Stores on Henry Street. There was serious clean-up going on in there. Peeped in and it looked like the place is ready to rent should someone want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭source

The tubes unit on Cecil Street had work going on inside on Saturday.

The shutter was up and they've covered the windows with some kind of dust sheet. Looks like there could be something happening in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Was running past the old Dunnes Stores on Henry Street. There was serious clean-up going on in there. Peeped in and it looked like the place is ready to rent should someone want it.

isnt that where the santa experience goes? most likely prepping for that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

A new "pop-up" shop, opening up this week, where the old Game shop was.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭CrazyChick18

Mc Love wrote: »

Posters have gone up in Jetland for the Santa experience so maybe there doing it there and not in town not sure.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Big money in the Santa things u'll prob see a few of them popping up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

Work going on in the former Heirlooms in Cruise's Street.

The old HSI college seems to be a college/school now,maybe for English/foreign students cause they is a huge crowd of them out going in and out

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,077 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

bigpink wrote: »
    The old HSI college seems to be a college/school now,maybe for English/foreign students cause they is a huge crowd of them out going in and out

Griffith College have moved there from Upper William St.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Mc Love wrote: »

I was looking into the main hall with 7-8 tills lined up. Looked spotless. I presumed the Santa Grotto was in the hall with the smaller shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭DaForceCork

Driving past Pier Hotel today on Sarsfield street and new bar open at the traffic lights where riddlers use to be

Saw that its called JP'S now.Anyone know what of kind of place it is going to be

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Dream Teddy now open in Mallow St.

This is there FB page for anyone interested https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dream-Teddy/529779070442853

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Buckeye

Brimstone opened very quickly for a new restaurant in a "failed" location.

Is Brimstone new owners? Or did Glasshouse actually just take the opportunity to change things up?

Buckeye wrote: »

Is Brimstone new owners? Or did Glasshouse actually just take the opportunity to change things up?

New owners, apparently it's the same people behind the red onion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

had dinner there last Sunday, e29 for a 4 course meal, wasn't bad tbh, wasn't outstanding either. just another typical restaurant, nothing extraordinary

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Yet good luck to them. They appear to have at least spent some money to at least attract your eye so you at least know its a new venture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭relaxed

I suppose its all down to the rent. I assume the previous incarnations paid way too much in rent.

You would want to be renting it for a song at this stage to make a go of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Wallack

I live in Riverpoint and I was hoping to be able to get similar prices as the Texas Steakhouse because I would be going there a lot but seems a little bit expensive to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Wallack wrote: »
    I live in Riverpoint and I was hoping to be able to get similar prices as the Texas Steakhouse because I would be going there a lot but seems a little bit expensive to me.

They do 3 courses early bird for €22 and 4 courses anytime for €29.95, I don't know how you consider this to be expensive :confused: Especially compared to the Texas Steakout, they don't even offer an early bird option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Wallack wrote: »

Have never thought the Texas Steakhouse was that great tbh. Food and menu average and find it expensive for what it is to be honest. Its not eveen a very nice place/room for a meal...but maybe thats just me. Looking forward to trying this new place...and I agree, they have made the outside look very well. Good branding.

Japanese restaurant and take away opening beside badass burritos called Taikichi.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Hook and Ladder who are opening on Sarsfield Street announced tonight that they are also opening in the Castletroy Shopping Centre.

Opening in town in early January.

That's the new instore isn't it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Yeah, same people!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Castletroy?? Talk about setting yourself up for a fall!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Moody Cow opening in Arthurs Quay- assume instead of the Roches St shop?

• Advertisement

Where in arthurs quay?prob a good move

Advertisement