Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Businesses Opening

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭riverrocked

It looks like a sold page to me, you can get a nice bit for an established facebook page, and that one has over 5,000 unwitting followers to this company.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭SeanPuddin

It looks like a sold page to me, you can get a nice bit for an established facebook page, and that one has over 5,000 unwitting followers to this company.

Nah looks like previous owner of Crafty Fox page has converted it to Yellow Budgie which has an address in Raheen. Probably would have made more selling the FB page though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 miss_zacks

Hi

I was wondering how if you get paid monthly or weekly at gilt?

Regards
    miss_Zacks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,849 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Anyone know what's going into the unit between Hamptons and Laura Ashley?

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

miss_zacks wrote: »
    Hi

I was wondering how if you get paid monthly or weekly at gilt?

Regards
    miss_Zacks

If you mean Gilt out in Plassey, it's monthly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

The new CompuB located where the Sony centre used to be is opening next Saturday

The Jean Depot is opening on Cruises Street. It seems to be a discount clothing store like The Denim Bar in Guiney's.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

The Jean Depot is opening on Cruises Street. It seems to be a discount clothing store like The Denim Bar in Guiney's.

Christ on a bike:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Iranoutofideas

They stock Lee Cooper, Vans, Crosshatch, Firetrap, Converse etc

Not really my thing and most if not all of that stuff is available in multiple places around the city already.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭FobleAsNuck

There was a Jean Scene not long ago in the Crescent - same people?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

I was interested in checking out that bubble tea place but having seen their marketing department in action here this evening I almost certainly won't bother now. What a ridiculous idea that was:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

I was interested in checking out that bubble tea place but having seen their marketing department in action here this evening I almost certainly won't bother now. What a ridiculous idea that was:confused:

They seem confused about what vegan is - listing things as vegan with honey then as an ingredient in the dish.

eh? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Do tell?..

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭FobleAsNuck

there was several copy/paste replies to random old topics by those guys trying to "promote" their business. seems the mods dealt with them already

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

there was several copy/paste replies to random old topics by those guys trying to "promote" their business. seems the mods dealt with them already

Oh lord almighty..
    Surely they'd just post in here and leave it..

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

26 identical posts is more than 'several'...

New restaurant open on George's Quay between The Locke and Azur. It looks to have a mainly Asian inspired menu.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

New restaurant open on George's Quay between The Locke and Azur. It looks to have a mainly Asian inspired menu.

What's it called?

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭jmch81

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    What's it called?

Amber.

Was in there for lunch last week and was good. A few other from work went another time and they also liked it.

They do a starter and main course at lunch for €10.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭black & white

Seems to be some work going on in the old Irwin Bros Jewellers on Arthurs Quay.

I hear ALDI are looking to build a new store just before Hassetts Cross in Thomondgate where the woodwork/paint place is.

That site in Thomondgate doesn't seem that big when you consider it'll need a car park, loading bay, etc.

I wonder if they plan to take the waste land out the back of the wood/paint place which extends back to Shelbourne Park?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Traffic can be hectic around that junction at times too especially if built back up from the traffic lights at Hassett's Cross. Could you imagine traffic trying to get in and out of an Aldi there too?

They are trying to purchase some of the houses beside the site and will be extending in off the road. I was talking to one of the residents whose house they wanted to buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

It would be a good place for an Aldi. There's a fairly sizeable population aroud there and no supermarket unless you go as far as the Ennis Road, or into the city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

They'd be busy. I know so many in the area with no cars who would definitely shop there. I've been hearing about Aldi looking at that site for a long time. Maybe it's just more stirring again of the same story.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

Yeah i think it would do well..im not a million miles from there and i think it would be a good thing.
    Marty

I was talking to one of the people nearby last week and they said they are negotiating regarding the purchase of their house so that Aldi can knock it and use the land. Of course I guess it all depends on how much Aldi are willing to compensate people for this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Cityslicker1

A Thai restaurant called Clover is supposed to be opening in one of the units on Bedford Row where the Bitter End used to be. There's also a new eatery going into the unit on Henry street where Apache pizza used to be before there moved next door to the old lobster pot unit.

Advertisement