Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

rte weather photo calendar

• 17-11-2010 11:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

I just saw this year's Weather Photo Calendar and it looks great! There were definitely some that I remember seeing from here and was wondering how many of the photos were from boardsies :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Kbeg3

I haven't seen the calendar yet, but I won the Spring quarter with this photo

daffodilfield_20090315_029-Edit.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Have they announced the autumn winner yet? Don't see it on their site so I'm guessing no.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Kbeg3

John wrote: »
    Have they announced the autumn winner yet? Don't see it on their site so I'm guessing no.

Yes, they have. The photos have been on the weather for the past week or two. I was a finalist and had a photo on last Friday, they mustn't have updated the website yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I haven't heard anything so I guess I wasn't in the running.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Where did you see the calendar? One of mine is meant to be in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 468 ✭✭Diabhal_Glas

Nice shot Kbeg

I got the calendar today. Some lovely shots in it. Here's mine it was a runner up in the Spring quarter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

That is a fantastic shot, MagnumLady...

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭irish147

magnumlady wrote: »
    I got the calendar today. Some lovely shots in it. Here's mine it was a runner up in the Spring quarter.

well done---top class photo

Thank you both :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭DougL

Just came across this thread in a fit of insomnia...I don't know where I was last week.

My photo was in from last winter. My wife spotted the calendar and surprised me with a copy when I got home from work the other day. I had no idea there was a calendar!

Anyway, here's the image:

img_1602-edit-3.jpg

That's a lovely photo Doug, well done.

Advertisement