Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Welfare repayment

• 17-11-2010 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

I was given some payments at the beginning of the year that I wasn't entitled to. (It was a mix-up with myself and family members over the understanding, but I acknowledge now that this was a mistake and further payment was cancelled).

I've received a notice informing me to pay-back the amount owed. I'm given the choice of paying in cash in one installment or through weekly/monthly payments.

I'd rather just pay in cash and get it over and done with.

The notice said that I should be able to pay back to any branch, but I'm not certain.

The problem I live in Tallaght but work full time in the city centre, so I'm not able to call over to my local branch during the week.

Should I be able to just call into any branch in the city centre?

Advertisement