Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Preggers Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,560 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sacha Baron Cohen and wife Isla Fisher welcomed their third child – and their first son – last month, but the baby boy's name was only recently revealed as Montgomery Moses Brian Baron Cohen

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Sacha Baron Cohen and wife Isla Fisher welcomed their third child – and their first son – last month, but the baby boy's name was only recently revealed as Montgomery Moses Brian Baron Cohen

That's some name :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

more names than dumbledore. although i do like the name

Cameron Diaz and Carey Mulligan rumoured to be up the duff

Will new baby girl of Will and Kate be named Diana or Elizabeth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Will new baby girl of Will and Kate be named Diana or Elizabeth

My money is on Alice Elizabeth Diana.

Alexandra could be in the running too.

I don't think they'll be as brave as Zara and go for something like Mia.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I

I think Charlotte is beautiful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭seventeen sheep

I was thinking Alexandra, but Alexander is one of George's middle names, so maybe not ....

Can't imagine her going for Victoria or Elizabeth. Everyone seems to think Alice, but I doubt it. Can only see her using Diana as a middle name. Charlotte Elizabeth Diana, maybe?

i'm hoping that Diana is in there some where. as much as i would love diana as a first name, i don't think it would go down to well. i adore the name Charlotte.:D

• Advertisement

I was reading that the name is chosen but they're not announcing it until they have told the queen in person. So I'm guessing Elizabeth is almost certainly in there somewhere, if not the first name.

there did the same thing for George.

yay!!!! Charlotte Elizabeth Diana. :D new little princess's name. i kinda knew there was no way she was going to be named Diana as a first name. but i just adore that name

I think Charlotte Diana Elizabeth is much nicer.Rolls off the tongue better.But i still think its a great name.

I was thinking the same actually dubstarr! Charlotte is a gorgeous name though, and lots of cute variations - Charlie, Lottie etc.

I was thinking Alexandra, but Alexander is one of George's middle names, so maybe not ....

Can't imagine her going for Victoria or Elizabeth. Everyone seems to think Alice, but I doubt it. Can only see her using Diana as a middle name. Charlotte Elizabeth Diana, maybe?

Good guess

Good guess

Why the hell didn't I put money on that! :D

Leighton Meester is preggers with first child with Adam Brody

Keira Knightley has given birth to a baby girl

kim Kardashian and Kanye West are expecting baby number 2 :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    kim Kardashian and Kanye West are expecting baby number 2 :)

Didn't he offer her five million dollars in cash if she had a second baby?Theres just something weird and creepy about that,more like a client/hooker relationship than husband and wife.

never heard that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

darkdubh wrote: »
    Didn't he offer her five million dollars in cash if she had a second baby?Theres just something weird and creepy about that,more like a client/hooker relationship than husband and wife.

Hadn't heard that but it wouldn't surprise me at all, everything that family does is a carefully orchestrated business transaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

darkdubh wrote: »

I thought it was $5 million extra if they have a second child but get divorced. Meh!! More paperwork involved there than any business transaction!

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

YurOK2 wrote: »
    Hadn't heard that but it wouldn't surprise me at all, everything that family does is a carefully orchestrated business transaction.

Yeah the mother is some piece of work.And are any of the daughters not married/dating/engaged to rappers or NFL players?

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

Abbey Clancy and Peter crouch welcomed a daughter liberty rose today

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Benedict Cumberbatch and Sophie Hunter have welcomed a little boy. God I hope they give him a regular name. Cumberbatch is hard enough to live with without making him a laughing stock. On another note, with mum and dad's looks, he has the genes to be absolutely gorgeous.

Bristol Palin pregnant with second

Jennifer Love Hewitt and husband Brian Hallisay have welcomed a son named Atticus James

Jennifer Love Hewitt and husband Brian Hallisay have welcomed a son named Atticus James

i honestly thought she was married, i just read there the father of the child is unknown. well that won't please mama Palin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Not a fan of the name Atticus

Advertisement