Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asics Nimbus 12

Options
  • 17-11-2010 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭

Went out for a few miles last night in my new nimbus 12, I noticed after a mile this stiffness just behind my toes on the sole of my feet..anybody else witness this 1st time wearing them ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,505 ✭✭✭VW 1

Got a pair at lunch time today and will be wearing them for the run home (5miles) and will let you know how I get on

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Tipp man running

I've been wearing them for the last year and have 2 marathons completed in them..when i changed over to them first i did need about 2-3 weeks of training before i felt fully comfortable in them..also found the insoles very average for top of the range runners and had to change them to proper insoles which greatly helped..best of luck with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,505 ✭✭✭VW 1

Did an easy 5 miles in 38 mins just to see how things went.

No pain, no blisters, although not the lightest runners ever, quite comfortable for a first time out.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭JosDel

I will do a few more miles tonight, i went from a brooks dyad5 which i hated to the asics..They fit me perfect except i seem to have bit more room up around my toes...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,902 ✭✭✭Emer911

I started with the Nimbus 9 and have had the 11 and the 12 too. Never a problem for me. The only shoe that seems to fit my foot shape properly.

Good luck with them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement