If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Wishlist.....

Options
  • 17-11-2010 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭

John & Co.,

Any chance of a pre-budget Clearance List to cheer up us poor boardies? :D

OR

are the 2 Airstream 10s that were in the August (I think...) Clearance sale still available? Santa won't have money closer to Christmas I feel.....

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

John & Co.,

Any chance of a pre-budget Clearance List to cheer up us poor boardies? :D

OR

are the 2 Airstream 10s that were in the August (I think...) Clearance sale still available? Santa won't have money closer to Christmas I feel.....

ButtersSuki,

thanks for the opportunity..

I do have some trinkets that I am working on that may lift the mood a little :D

I'm working on a list of AV kit & accesssories that would be suitable for Christmas gifts on a deal from £2 / €2.49 ish - right up to a system we would all like to see in our stockings at quite a bit more than £2..

We may as well use this thread - so check back and I'll post it as soon as poss & they will be Boardie exclusives I promise!

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew
    I'll keep you posted over the next few days.

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

ButtersSuki,

thanks for the opportunity..

I do have some trinkets that I am working on that may lift the mood a little :D

I'm working on a list of AV kit & accesssories that would be suitable for Christmas gifts on a deal from £2 / €2.49 ish - right up to a system we would all like to see in our stockings at quite a bit more than £2..

We may as well use this thread - so check back and I'll post it as soon as poss & they will be Boardie exclusives I promise!

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew
    I'll keep you posted over the next few days.

John,

I would suggest starting your own thread so people can see its an RS Offer from you.

Eddie

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

eddiem74 wrote: »
    John,

I would suggest starting your own thread so people can see its an RS Offer from you.

Eddie

Eddie,

you must have got a good nightt's sleep - sharp as ever!

No problem - give me a couple of days and I'll pop it up...

Thanks again guys,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

the count down has begun John.
    so it is couple of days - meaning sunday morning ;-)
    hurray, santa is coming home on sunday

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

I'm going to close this thread to avoid any confusion with a "sale" thread from RS............... hush, is that reindeer's hooves ? ?

Ritz.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.