Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiggle/Start/Sweatshop Voucher Codes

Options
  • 17-11-2010 1:59pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭

We all probably get these deals every now and again and sometimes have no intention of using the codes. So thought it might be nice to share.

EBWGB138721 - 10% discount for Start Fitness valid until November 30th. I think this code can be used more than once.

CLFTC - 15% off at Sweatshop on non-sale products. Valid until November 26th. No idea if this can be used more than once or not.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 slipshod

CLFTC - 15% off at Sweatshop on non-sale products. Valid until November 26th. No idea if this can be used more than once or not.

Thanks a lot. The sweatshop code worked for me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭digger2d2

Anyone have a code for Wiggle it just a little bit ?

digger2d2 wrote: »
    Anyone have a code for Wiggle it just a little bit ?

To answer my own question and for those who are interested, you can use XMAS-15 for any purchases above STG50 and XMAS-20 for purchases above STG100, this will give you 15% and 20% respectively off list, this ends Monday midnight 29/11

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

digger2d2 wrote: »
    To answer my own question and for those who are interested, you can use XMAS-15 for any purchases above STG50 and XMAS-20 for purchases above STG100, this will give you 15% and 20% respectively off list, this ends Monday midnight 29/11

Just got those codes myself. Think I'll be going on a Garmin spending spree this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭village runner

Would this work for someone who is altready a gold member(15% off although i sometimes dont believe.........
    Free delivery wiggle is great.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I've never had a problem using their X% discounts before on top of my existing discounts from Wiggle.

Wiggle have 15% and 20% discounts back on again until midnight on Monday.

XMAS-15 15% off when you spend £50 or more
    XMAS-20 20% off when you spend £100 or more

Can't quite remember if they do equivalent Euro conversions for when they kick in or round them to being at €50 and €100 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Caveat emptor:
    1. The vouchers do not entitle the shopper to an additional % discount off prices already discounted by equal or greater value to that of voucher code value

I availed of the XMAS-20 offer on Sunday...Price was £101 after the 10% discount already applied so got a further 10% with the code.....Watching out for my new Salomons any day now....:)

Advertisement