Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sean Kelly comes to Co.Cavan

• 17-11-2010 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Just received this by email -

All,

Reminder to all that cyclist Sean Kelly appears at Cyclize Bike Shop, Virginia Shopping Centre, Ballyjamesduff Road, Virginia (TEL: 049 854 7886) this Saturday at 12 noon for the official opening

Draw on the day for a Specialized Hardrock Mountain Bike - worth €500

Pass on the word and see you there!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭sy

Hope to pop in with my camera and pen!

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭trek climber

sy wrote: »
    Hope to pop in with my camera and pen!

Planning to do the same myself - it will be good to meet him

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭karlmyson

Wow, he's gonna be in Cork that night at another function. He gets around.

karlmyson wrote: »
    Wow, he's gonna be in Cork that night at another function. He gets around.
    1984Kelly_Liege.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭ventoux

The legs of a hard man,some definition there.He will hardly put
    them on show on Sat,

• Advertisement

Well, thye main man made it to Virginia on Saturday and had a chat and cuppa with him!
    Absolute gentleman. Looked in great shape, told me he was training for some Turkey Races at Christmas! mentioned Galway so watch out.
    135756.JPG

While taking some photos outside he grabbed my bike to sit on it ....

135757.JPG

However Andy was quick to point out that they didn't sell those bikes (pulls bike from Sean) and ran into shop to get a Specialized Roubaix, Kelly as always saw the fun in the situation....
    135758.JPG

Happy proprietors in the end!!
    135760.JPG

Best of luck to Andy (Ventoux) and Pat with their new shop Cyclize

Sorry I didn't get to meet you Calistro but glad you got the book signed. Hope to be in Navan next week for that cycle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 madaboutbikes

i made it down to meet Sean Kelly and had a great day very well organised by Andy and his team well done to all:) great shop to

Advertisement