Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC problems.

• 17-11-2010 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I've had UPC 30mb for a month or so now and I haven't really had a problem 'till last nite; My ping was like 110+ and jitter was 50+. I think some more ping tests this morning and I got this;

28294197.png

28294452.png

28294680.png

Before this I was getting results like these 27229181.png

No freakin' idea what has happened so if anyone has experienced this or has any solutions please post below. Thanks in advance

Edit: I use a wired connection.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Smyth

My UPC went down completely this morning. Maybe they're connected? Illuminati?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭Ur[s]uS

Had flakiness last PM too. Blackrock area. I was wireless, so blamed my WAP. I'll check this PM for jitter/ping too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Pingtest.net .... IS NOT A PING TEST.
    Its a program to emulate one, your using a middle man and not only that but one that acts just like a DOS attack. To see what your actual "loss" is run a real ping from CMD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 ConorHughes

hightower1 wrote: »
    Pingtest.net .... IS NOT A PING TEST.
    Its a program to emulate one, your using a middle man and not only that but one that acts just like a DOS attack. To see what your actual "loss" is run a real ping from CMD.

I done so and I was pinging minimum: 16ms maximum: 135ms Average: 98ms
    So it kinda comes out the same, anyone got and idea's as why this is happening all of a sudden.

Advertisement