Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Selling Games

• 17-11-2010 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

I've a good few old Xbox games lying around I might as well sell.

Would I be better offer putting them up on eBay, Adverts or exchanging for instore credit?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Adverts!
    Ebay are a bunch of crooks, you're left with sweet FA once you've paid for postage and had the ebay and paypal fees taken off you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

PH4T wrote: »
    I've a good few old Xbox games lying around I might as well sell.

Would I be better offer putting them up on eBay, Adverts or exchanging for instore credit?

original xbox?
    gamestop dont take trade in for them

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭PH4T

Sorry, no 360.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

what ya got?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

what ya got?

if ya post what ya got the thread will prob be locked for advertising i thinks:rolleyes::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

tman wrote: »
    Adverts!
    Ebay are a bunch of crooks, you're left with sweet FA once you've paid for postage and had the ebay and paypal fees taken off you.

The people on Adverts arent much better...

Put up a 360 game for 10 euro and people offer you 5...

F**K OFF, 10 for a game is a bargain, if you get only 5 hours enjoyment out of it thats 2quid an hour... excellent value... but noooo, "Its 3 years ole so I will not pay more than a fiver for it"...:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

Korvanica wrote: »
    The people on Adverts arent much better...

Put up a 360 game for 10 euro and people offer you 5...

F**K OFF, 10 for a game is a bargain, if you get only 5 hours enjoyment out of it thats 2quid an hour... excellent value... but noooo, "Its 3 years ole so I will not pay more than a fiver for it"...:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    If a game is only going to give me 5 hours entertainment I think I'd prefer to hire it.

MyKeyG wrote: »
    If a game is only going to give me 5 hours entertainment I think I'd prefer to hire it.

5 hours was an example...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

MyKeyG wrote: »

It cost more to rent a game then most people on adverts will give you to buy the game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

It cost more to rent a game then most people on adverts will give you to buy the game
    Well to be honest it has been a while since I rented since all my mates have 360's and we swap about. My nextdoor neighbour and I have a deal that we buy different games and then swap. It depends on the person I suppose there's only two games in my life I liked so much I wanted to keep and replay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

I tryed to sell 22 360 games in one lot for 100 euro thats less then 5 euro a game and i got silly offers like 50 euro im not giveing away 22 games for the price of 1 new game i would rather let them sit on a shelf and gather dust

I tryed to sell 22 360 games in one lot for 100 euro thats less then 5 euro a game and i got silly offers like 50 euro im not giveing away 22 games for the price of 1 new game i would rather let them sit on a shelf and gather dust

this is exactly what I mean... madness...

Advertisement