Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks Guys

Options
  • 17-11-2010 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭

Hi all I just wanted to take the time to say thanks to all you guys who take the time to post the weather information here, its a brilliant site and I think far better than Met Eireann who seem so slow to announce any bad weather such as what we had yesterday. All of the bad weather and good weather is flagged here long before it happens so to all of you guys who take so much time and effort and who post some great information and forecasts on this board thank you very much.

Special thanks to MT for his weather forecasts

Storm 10 ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭rc28

Storm 10 wrote: »
    Hi all I just wanted to take the time to say thanks to all you guys who take the time to post the weather information here, its a brilliant site and I think far better than Met Eireann who seem so slow to announce any bad weather such as what we had yesterday. All of the bad weather and good weather is flagged here long before it happens so to all of you guys who take so much time and effort and who post some great information and forecasts on this board thank you very much.

Storm 10 ;)

+ 1
    The quality of discussion and forecasting in this thread is fantastic. I would also like to thank all the generous contributors for their time and effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭Storm 10

I will echo all of the above, thanks for all the interesting posts and charts I love reading the posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Easily one of the best forums on Boards. No squabbling, no crap just good info from good people.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭thomasj

+1 agree with that and who needs to take up a degree in meteorology when the explanations here are top notch thanks to all the experts :)

I come here for MTs forecasts before I would ever go to the Met Eireann website. And Thank everyone else for the banther! :D :pac: :p

Its what makes boards.ie what it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭mac80

I agree great forum, only mad I have only discovered it recently.

• Advertisement
Advertisement