Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intro to Psychology for Healthcare...Scrapbook??

Options
  • 17-11-2010 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

I've been scoping out blackboard for this course and can't find much info on the scrapbook. I'm planning to do it over the next few days but i'm not sure where to begin. I've heard i can just print off pieces of lectures and the advised readings, but do i have to add any writing of my own? Anyone have any advice on putting it together? It would be much appreciated thanks. Anyone with some helpful info can have a cadbury wish if you're in the libo:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

I just printed out the lecture notes and some of the jane ogden book. The questions are the same each year see the past papers.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭jripper

K i'm going to start on that now, is there any criteria that the scrapbooks needs to meet? i.e. wordcount, number of pages, topics covered? cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

jripper wrote: »
    K i'm going to start on that now, is there any criteria that the scrapbooks needs to meet? i.e. wordcount, number of pages, topics covered? cheers

I did it 2 years ago, there was no check done, she just gave it a quick glance and signed it. Get in the line 5 mins early because it will go out the door.

Check the information for the course and if it doesn't state otherwise it must be the same.

Advertisement