Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycling High-Vis Vest

Options
  • 17-11-2010 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a free one of these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Some garda stations might give them out. There was a post recently in the cycling forum which said if you were caught without your lights you would be cautioned and have to report to your local station the next saturday or sunday morning and show them you got lights, and they gave you a free vest and let you off!

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭smackyB

Yeh I went to store street but they didn't have any. I have lights and use them but wouldn't mind a bit of extra visibility!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

€2 shops often have them. I have high viz t shirts with good reflective 3M stripes on them. I got them on ebay. I got extra large so they go over my sweatshirt. It is nice to have them hugging you rather than the flappy vests you usually get. They also keep you nice & warm, I rarely have to wear a jacket.

Advertisement