Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desparate search for accomodation in Greystones 23-27th December

Options
  • 17-11-2010 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

My husband and our 1 year old daughter will be visiting my parents in Greystones from Stockholm over Christmas (23-27th Dec) and are looking for somewhere to housesit or rent for that short time! They have no space for us :)
    We are professionals and very house proud and would take excellent care of your home.
    I would really appreciate any help we can get!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

wat a weird request.... why not just stay in a b&b?

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭JanneG

Tabetha, pm sent...

And no, don't think it's such a weird request... Especially for Christmas ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tabetha102

Not that I need to explain jobless, but we would like to feel more at home instead if stuck in one room! But thanks for your opinion!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭geem

I have a similar problem I am a mature ex Greystonian and visit elderly relatives in Greystones from time to time. I am also thinking of visiting for Christmas. I love my own space and would love to housemind or very short term rent if that were possible?

Advertisement