Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Techie's From Around Clonakilty On Here?

Options
  • 17-11-2010 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

I'm having serious difficulties with my LAN and need some help.

If theres any bordies from around the clon area fancy giving me a hand some evening for an hour it's be much appreciated.

(Theres the price of a few pints in it :D)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭tech

what kind of issues are you having? is this a pc issue or server??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Its only a "simple" home network, 5 devices that need to communicate through an eircom router, just cant configure everything to work.

2 macbooks, dell laptop, xbox, and apple tv

Thanks
    Clohane

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭bhickey

So would you care to share what exactly it is that you're having trouble with or do you specifically want someone onsite?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

bhickey wrote: »
    So would you care to share what exactly it is that you're having trouble with or do you specifically want someone onsite?

Ok problems are:

1/ Apple TV cant see either macbook's itunes library
    2/ Xbox 360 cant see macbook using connect360
    3/ Xbox live loses connection every half hour
    4/ Getting both macbooks to share libraries would also be nice

Apple TV is the biggest issue cos its the first gadget that i've ever bought thats gotten the better of me!

Its properly just a simple setting on the router but its one thing i know nothing about nor understand

Advertisement