Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crèche in Naas

Options
  • 17-11-2010 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi
    I’m just wondering can anybody recommend a Crèche in Naas that are good with infants ( 14 month old).
    And possibly one that offers a drop in service as well, our old crèche closed down result of economic downturn so we are desperate to find another good one that will take a young baby.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭MaceFace

Son in Cocoon in Millenium Park. Fantastic in almost every way (of course it could be cheaper).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

My two (2 & 5) are in the Acorn creche on the Oberstown road - we've very happy with them.... The younger one as been there since she was just turned 1 and has been very happy there.

Paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭fruitbats

Thanks Folks,
    I was hoping for something more in the centre of Naas, but i'll definitely give both of them a ring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

My kid has been to a few.
    But Acorn is by far the best. Gerry, Shana are amazing . Understanding and flexible to your needs. With very reasonable rates.
    Better in every way than Cocoon by the way. Been there.
    They have chickens, pigs, rabbits and horses on a new creshe with loads of safe space for the kids. With all age groups kept separate
    Great well trained staff and a bus run for after schools.

The only problem is that osberstown junction to deal with on the way out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

kidz Akademy beside the Garda Station is a great spot. Had my little one their up untill september when i moved her closer to her school. Which is the Kidz akademy in Kilcullen.

• Advertisement

matchthis wrote: »
    kidz Akademy beside the Garda Station is a great spot. Had my little one their up untill september when i moved her closer to her school. Which is the Kidz akademy in Kilcullen.

I tryed Kidz Akademy today but there is a waiting list toget in. It must be a great spot.
    thanks a million anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

Julie Holmes runs the "The Old Rectory" on the Sallins rd & is now also running the creche on the caragh Rd. Our child is in the caragh Rd establishment. She's updating/updated the creche since taking over, so we'll see how it goes once she gets her full routine established etc.

You could try either of them. Hope this helps

W.

Julie Holmes runs the "The Old Rectory" on the Sallins rd & is now also running the creche on the caragh Rd. Our child is in the caragh Rd establishment. She's updating/updated the creche since taking over, so we'll see how it goes once she gets her full routine established etc.

You could try either of them. Hope this helps

W.

Thanks a million, seems to be working out perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

good to hear, out of curiosity, which location?

W.

Advertisement