Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short series I am making.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

Andy,

i dont really know much about the skills involved in what your doing there but i have to say i really enjoyed looking through your channel on youtube, some great stuff in there. Keep up the great work and remember to invite me to the first premier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭andyterryjay

foolelle wrote: »
    Andy,

i dont really know much about the skills involved in what your doing there but i have to say i really enjoyed looking through your channel on youtube, some great stuff in there. Keep up the great work and remember to invite me to the first premier

Thanks a million :)

I see you subscribed too, so thanks very much. I am only in 5th year so I only get time to make videos during holidays etc. Loads of videos are planned for Christmas :) i have already written the stories for the last 3 parts of Episodes of Madness and there are other plans too, also music videos for an up and coming band in my school.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

sweet lookin forward to the video................

Advertisement