Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

acorn life 2010

Options
  • 17-11-2010 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭

hi im with this company 2.5 years paying them money every month
    are they good now ,ive read some mixed reviews
    the policy is a flexible whole of life protection plan
    i have not heard from them since the day i signed up?:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Kennie1

jimmynokia wrote: »
    hi im with this company 2.5 years paying them money every month
    are they good now ,ive read some mixed reviews
    the policy is a flexible whole of life protection plan
    i have not heard from them since the day i signed up?:D
    I have came across these policies on a couple of occasions and cannot fault them, except that they seem to sell a lot of add ons such as hospital cover and a really poor version of accident income cover. They have a high turn over of staff so that may be the reason you have not heard from them. One thing to be aware of is that the premium is not guaranteed and is reviewed after 10 years and every 5 years there after in most cases e.g. 100000K life and 50K serious illiness 150 per month but in 10 years goes up to 450. This info is written in your policy schedule. Since the recession has kicked in to top gear the price of life cover has fallen with some companies also serious illiness cover has been extended to cover more conditions so it may well be worth your while to shop around.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

i got a letter there saying premium went up by 9 euro pm,i am told in policy ive hospital cover and accident cover etc ,ive read that some people have used this and never got it and some have got it in a week ,just curious as to why you never hear from them,i was with another crowd for 5 years and heard rumours and cancelled policy just in time they went bang,got a few bob back too ...

Advertisement