Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domestic cleaners in Ennis?

• 17-11-2010 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I need to get an apartment cleaned and tidied and don't mind paying to get it done - where's the best place to look for that service?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I'm from West Clare, I can recommend someone but I don't know if it would suit her.
    PM me if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ossy

Hi Sleepy,

I googled "domestic cleaners Clare" and your post came up. I was just wondering if you did get a cleaner? I too am in the same position as you were. Its just a once off clean and time is of the essence. Do you have any recommendatins please? :confused: Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭woggie

I've seen ads in the Clare Champion for domestic cleaners - might be worth your while picking up a copy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭JustLen

Anybody come across any good, cheap service around the county? woould be helpfull im in same situation

Advertisement